Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday Wedding Feature - Wedding Ecards

Hello again. Just thought I would let everyone know that there will be a new section of the Wedding Woo blog. Wednesday Wedding Feature will give me a chance to review, highlight and give my opinion on wedding gifts , wedding favors, wedding cards and many more wedding products every Wednesday.

Today I have found a really sweet wedding ecard. I just had to bring this one up first because I thought it would be a great way for me to tell you more about myself and for you to get to know me. So, I chose this wedding ecard because it made my eyes well up a bit. Yes, I am that girl. I am the one that is crying during holiday commercials, catching my breathe in the back of the movie theater (my husband even had to switch rows during Pearl Harbor) and of course the one with the pack of tissues at a wedding. So this wedding card does it for me, maybe you too.



No comments: