Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday Wedding Feature - Wedding Save the Date Cards


Here is today’s Wedding Wednesday Feature – Wedding Save the Date Cards

PhotoWorks Wedding Save the Date Card


This wedding save the date card is from PhotoWorks and comes from the Symphony wedding card line that they carry on site. I like that you can include a photo. I think that photo save the dates are a great way to make the cards more personalized. Plus you get to put your smiling, happy mug on one more thing. I mean come on, you made your fiancé take all of those cheesy engagement pictures for something!

I love wedding save the date cards. Some feel that they are a waste of time and money, but I like them. I think they set the tone and ensure everyone who is important to you will be there. Check back next week when I talk about the Top 3 Reasons to send out Wedding Save the Dates!

No comments: