Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New and Improved Wedding Blog!

Wedding Photo

Welcome to the new and improved Wedding Blog!

To preface my introduction, let me begin with a quote from my husband in response to a recently engaged man, “You're lucky. Most guys only have to go through the wedding stuff once. I live in a house where engagements, planning and D-Day happen year-round!”

All I can say is…so true! Through the ribbon, tulle, flowers and tons of bridal magazines, you will find me in my glory designing and planning weddings, and here writing about what I love, weddings. My name is Jessica (wedding photo left) and I will be the new wedding blog writer here at Wedding Woo.

I consider myself a jack of all wedding trades, and writing for a wedding blog gives me the perfect opportunity to share wedding stories, ideas, reviews, tips and tricks, photos and much more with those that love weddings as much as I do. So feel free to comment and/or send an email with questions, feedback, ideas or anything else you would like to share.

No comments: